Cookie files can be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookie files are deleted after cosing the web browser window. Permanent cookie files are stored in your computer also after closing the web browser. These cookies can be read only by the server which created them.
- Except for the abovementioned functions, cookies significantly influence the functionality of the internet website.
- They are helpful when searching for the webages and functions used by you most often which helps us to prepare our offers to you so they best meet your requests.
- They help us find out which advertisements you look at most often so you are not shown the same advertisement when browsing the site or offered goods into whic you are not interested.
DIVISION OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR FUNCTIONS
- conversion – they help to measure and evaluate conversions of various selling channels
- tracking – in combination with converse cookies they analyse the performance of various selling channels
- remarketing – they serve for personalisation of ads
- analytical– they help to increase the comfort of the user by finding out how he ses the web
- essential – they are important for the main web functionality
Open the settings of your browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or Internet Explorer) and find there privacy settings and there cookies, Here you can see what kind of cookies you have in your device and you can manually or en bloc delete them. More detailed info can be found in the help section of these browsers.